|iCandy offers our products wholesale to partners in the favor industry. To qualify, you must have an existing business selling candy wrappers or favors.
Requirements to become an iCandy Wholesaler / Distributor:
- Have been in business for 3+ or more years.
- Must have a min of $50,000 in gross revenue per year.
- Provide proof of either an established retail storefront or professional internet and/or eCommerce store.
- Minimum purchase of $250/month or $3,000.00 annually.
If these requirements are met, iCandy provides:
- Blind drop shipping directly to your customers.
- Private labeling for packaging / shipping.
- Product images for uploading into your store.
- Tracking information provided in your account, automatically, when your orders ship.
- Access to exclusive product lines.
- Order fulfillment prioritizing based on Wholesale and Distributor accounts.
- 15% discount on all orders, for your 1st year as a wholesaler / distributor.
- 20% discount on all orders, for the 2nd and 3rd year, being that all requirements are still met.
- 30% discount on all orders, for every year after, being that all requirements are still met.
Guidelines for Wholesale and Distributor accounts:
- Wholesale and Distributor accounts do not qualify for free shipping or any other promotional codes in conjunction with your orders or Wholesale account.
- You are not permitted to use any promotional codes from Ebates, Groupon, RetailMeNot, iCandy, SweetChic or MyPartyFavors, etc., in conjunction with your orders or Wholesale account.
- Chocolate purchases in the warmer months, between the months of May – October, will require an expedited shipping method and the additional cost of an insulated cooler(s) and ice packs, to keep the chocolate from melting. Only Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipping methods are guaranteed to keep the chocolate from melting when shipping chocolate during these months.
- You are not permitted to sell iCandy products on Amazon.com, WalMart.com or eBay.com or any other marketplace that iCandy has or doesn’t a presence. If you are found to be in violation of these terms, you will be notified that you have 1 week to remove your product from any and all websites or your account will be made inactive.
- You are not permitted to share your iCandy wholesale account with anyone else or your account will be made inactive.
- iCandy reserves the right to restrict discounts on new themes, products, and Licenses at any time.
- All orders are required to be placed on our website(s) www.icandywrap.com and not through customer service.
- Orders that require a Rush Processing time and Rush Shipping time, in order to meet a deadline, will require Rush Processing fees and Rush Shipping (expedited shipping) costs. Your account discount will not apply to any of these fees or costs.
Can a direct competitor of iCandy become a Wholesaler?
Yes. The favor industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. We believe there are plenty of opportunities for everyone, and great things can be achieved through cooperation. Some of our best partners are considered direct competitors, but rather than working against each other, we work together leveraging each other’s strengths to share a larger equitable opportunity.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, and a representative will contact you with additional information.